All Discussions Tagged 'ethical' (40)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Marketing my Ethical Fashion in the USA

Hello everyone. I have sold quite a lot of jewelry online to retail customers in America. I am trying to find a USA ethical fashion store d…

Started by Kirstie MacLean @ Mzuribeads

0 Sep 24, 2009

EFF India Correspondent- Sarah Murphy. BLOG 6

ACP: Association of Craft Producers Nepal In the last blog I visited the small weaving co-operative of Dhankuta Women’s Handicrafts in K…

Started by Spotlight on Sourcing

3 Sep 24, 2009
Reply by Aoife Twomey

A Lack of Ethical Menswear?

Do you feel that there's a gap in the market for trendy ethical menswear for men aged 20-30? I've been looking around and i find there's a…

Started by Chelsea

7 Sep 20, 2009
Reply by Veganline.com

small dye works in the uk?? And are they environmentally friendly?

I am wanting to start an up-cycled clothing line but I will need to dye some of the fabrics. I live in Bristol and have only managed to fin…

Started by Charlie Boots

0 Aug 26, 2009

NETWORK THEME: AFRICA

Make sure you keep updated on regular posts for this months network theme: AFRICA Learn about innovative companies who are supporting comm…

0 Aug 5, 2009

10m Black Bamboo Velour Jersey available

Is anyone interested in 10m of Black Bamboo Velour jersey? We recently bought it from www.bamboofabricstore.com.au in Australia but we've t…

Started by lilia yip

0 Aug 5, 2009

Ethical Fashion and Sustainable Fashion- is there a difference?

I am writing my dissertation and i don't know whether to use the term ethical fashion or sustainable fashion and i don't want to use both t…

Started by Chelsea

2 Aug 2, 2009
Reply by Chelsea

Who are your favourite ethical fashion brands and why?

Hi guys, would really appriciate if you could let me know who are your favourite ethical fashion brands and why you have chosen them! It's…

Started by Chelsea

2 Jun 30, 2009
Reply by Chelsea

EFF India correspondent- Sarah Murphy- BLOG 4

When Samant Chauhan told me there was a handloom in every household in Bhagalpur, I took it rather lightly. Then I went into Manali, Nort…

Started by Ethical Fashion Forum

1 Jun 18, 2009
Reply by emma mcginn

ETHICAL FASHION FORUM CORRESPONDENT IN INDIA - blog 2

EFF CORRESPONDENT SARAH MURPHY WRITES: I met Samant Chauhan last Friday, on a hot afternoon in his South Delhi studio. Since 2004 he has b…

0 Jun 2, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Ethical Fashion Forum.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service