All Discussions Tagged 'ethical' (40)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Does Ethical/Recycled Pattern Paper Exist?

Hi I am studying pattern cutting at Central St Martins. As a pattern cutter you go through a lot of pattern paper - I was wandering if anyo…

Started by Franki Campbell

0 Aug 5, 2010

Eco-friendly Recycled Jewellery

http://sites.google.com/site/revintagejewellerybase   Hi, I design and make jewellery from recycling vintage items, if you can offer me any…

Started by Rebecca Gill

1 Apr 20, 2010
Reply by Rebecca Gill

Eco-brands questionnaire - for people who work/ own eco-brands

Hi, I am trying to understand the consumer behaviour toward eco-clothing from the perspective of a brand/store/people who work for these ec…

Started by Lavanya

0 Mar 3, 2010

UKAWARE this year - Something for the ladies!! Come and exhibit with daisygreenmagazine.co.uk

Ok, UKAWARE is known as a great green ethical exhibition but aimed at boys right?Well, this year we are trying to change things. We are hos…

Started by Nicola Alexander

0 Mar 3, 2010

Who can help us improve our services?

Hi everyone! We have decided to create a short and easy (if not even fun!) survey to understand how to tailor our products to the needs of…

Started by Silvia Pellegrino

0 Feb 15, 2010

Online ethical fashion magazines

Hi, Two things, firstly I am looking to freelance for any online fashion magazines for free. I will soon be graduating from my MA Internati…

Started by Cindy Yau

5 Jan 9, 2010
Reply by Bryony @Ethical Consumer mag

Recycled Cotton

I was recently introduced to the process used to recycle cotton fabrics and offcuts. Unfortunately I haven't yet been able to locate a supp…

Started by Christopher Michael Duncan

0 Dec 7, 2009

TAKE PART IN THE GREAT LONDON TO PARIS FASHION CYCLE 2010

EJF are calling all adventure seeking style-savvy volunteers to embark on "The Great Fashion Cycle" from London to Paris in aid of our work…

Started by Environmental Justice Foundation

0 Oct 23, 2009

VOLUNTEER AT THE GLAM SHOW FOR EJF

The Environmental Justice Foundation [EJF] - a small human rights and environmental charity - are looking for volunteers to help at the up…

Started by Environmental Justice Foundation

0 Oct 23, 2009

The Future for Ethical Fashion

Hi there, I would really really appreciate it if you could take some time to answer my questionnaire on ethical fashion, it should take no…

Started by Chelsea

7 Oct 6, 2009
Reply by Sej Patel

RSS

© 2024   Created by Ethical Fashion Forum.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service