All Discussions Tagged 'eco' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

China to shut textile mills and considers new eco tax

I'm encouraged by news from the Chinese government - to order the closure of over 2,000 companies in 18 different industries – including th…

Started by Jane A. Nelson

0 Jan 12, 2011

Any eco swimsuit fabric?

Looking for either organic cotton 90% / spandex 10% mix fabric suitable for swimsuits or a recycled polyester / spandex fabric. Open to oth…

Started by Peter Gorse

0 Dec 1, 2010
Reply by stanly rojas

ARTISTS | DESIGNERS : Want to sell your work on Oxford Street at Christmas?

Interested in selling your ethical pieces & one-offs on Oxford Street this Christmas?  We'll be selling artwork of all forms (including…

Started by Offset Warehouse

0 Oct 29, 2010

A Message From Earth: Why Organic Matters

Hello Eco-Innovators, I want to share this viral video to you about why organic matters. It specifically pertains to the apparel industry.…

Started by Rita Luppino

2 Oct 7, 2010
Reply by Rita Luppino

Looking for 2-3 Eco/Ethical Fashion Labels for a Show - Lots of Press!!

I'm involved in a fashion show on the 7th November and I'm looking for 1 or 2 designers to work with on this in the form of loaning clothin…

Started by Rachel Holland

0 Sep 27, 2010

Storys for Cielbleu a blog about sustainable fashion, design, interior, kid's wear, handmade and much more...

Hi all My name is Francois We are four friends and a girl from Switzerland running the blog <a href="http://www.cielbleu.ch/blog/categor…

Started by francois

1 Aug 3, 2010
Reply by Mark Timmins

NATURAL YEAR OF THE FIBER

Check out the FIBER Magazine issue of Eco Fashion World and post your comments on the fiber topic on: http://www.ecofashionworld.com/Magaz

Started by Kim

1 Aug 2, 2010
Reply by Carol Ryder

Fun Eco Fashion, Eco Aware Video.

What would happen if we added a little more Green? Please take a look at my fun video about how brightening surroundings that are usually…

Started by James McAloon

0 Apr 12, 2010

Eco-brands questionnaire - for people who work/ own eco-brands

Hi, I am trying to understand the consumer behaviour toward eco-clothing from the perspective of a brand/store/people who work for these ec…

Started by Lavanya

0 Mar 3, 2010

Eco friendly cotton lyca jersey - where to find in UK?

Hello,I've been trying to find somewhere to buy undyed cotton lycra (or cotton/hemp blend) jersey in the UK but with no luck at all. I know…

Started by Lyndsay Officer

1 Feb 22, 2010
Reply by Sarah Buerger

RSS

© 2024   Created by Ethical Fashion Forum.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service