Ethical Fashion Issues (1,019)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How can we get fashion to take back control over ethical clothing?

Many consumers believe ethical clothing to be lacking in exciting design - how can we design fashion back into ethical clothing?

Started by Fashioning an Ethical Industry

0 Jul 28, 2009

Fighting sustainability 'fatigue' in students

Sustainability is in danger of becoming meaningless and turning students off. How do we keep students inspired?

Started by Fashioning an Ethical Industry

0 Jul 28, 2009

Dress Based on Body Shape

It's essential to select your classic party dress based on your body shape. Focus on the proportion between hips, waist and shoulders. If y…

Started by Rene Bandillo

0 Jul 28, 2009

Ur Opinion Matters!!

I got to know recently that shoppers stop is having great discounts , as I wanted to buy gift for my brother for raksha bandhan I went ther…

Started by S.Diva

0 Jul 23, 2009

A chance to receive an exclusive Coco Avant Chanel gift for free!!!!!!

Put on your best Chanel or dress as the grande dame of fashion herself in a LBD and faux pearls and join the QueensOfVintage.com fashmob on…

Started by lara beard

0 Jul 23, 2009

How is the fashion industry changing to accommodate the environmental concerns of the 21st century?

Is this change driven by the consumer, designer or retailer? I would really appreciate your thoughts on the above questions, for my final…

Started by Katie

3 Jul 23, 2009
Reply by Katie Hart

Whats ur gift for ur brother on Raksha Bhandhan

Hey on the occassion of this Raksha Bhandhan i want to gift my brother something special..but i dont know where sholud i go and buy gift fo…

Started by S.Diva

0 Jul 21, 2009

ORGANIC DENIM

I am working for a company in Hong Kong that is looking to make only a few pieces of denim, and due to the high minimums, would like to kno…

Started by Cristina Kountiou

0 Jul 20, 2009

Future Fashion+ Events

It would be great to hear what you think should be covered in EFF's Future Fashion+ events. EFF will begin a new series next year, and wil…

Started by Spotlight on Sourcing

0 Jul 8, 2009

The World Congress on Organic Cotton

Everybody, that is professionally linked to organic cotton will take an intersted in the World Congress on Organic Cotton. Check out the Co…

Started by Patrick of Helvetas

0 Jul 6, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Ethical Fashion Forum.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service