Ethical Fashion Issues (1,019)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

business suits

Men’s are always taking risk for picking up the right suit for them. Well guys are not choosy when it comes to dress. They wear what they…

Started by glorhianne walker

0 Mar 11, 2009

mens clothes

Hey guys.! We all know that men's are very sensitive when picking up the right clothes when they have an occasion to be attended. Unlike t…

Started by glorhianne walker

0 Mar 11, 2009

WE'RE LOOKING FOR WRITERS!!!

Are you a creative writer? You have a passion for fashion? Join EcoFashion World! CHECK MORE INFO ON: http://www.ecofashionworld.com/WRITE

Started by Kim

4 Feb 19, 2009
Reply by Kim

Ideas forum- what should the Ethical Fashion Forum do to support the sector?

We would love to hear your ideas and thoughts on how we can make the work of the Ethical Fashion Forum more effective, eg -How can we make…

Started by Tamsin Lejeune

4 Feb 19, 2009
Reply by siddhartha

HOW CHEAP IS YOUR LOVE?

Wanna go eco in bed with Coco de Mer? Know more about Dirty Librarian Chains? Or simply get amazing V-day discounts at our favourite eco fa…

Started by Kim

0 Feb 13, 2009

Sending Free Samples - Advice please

Hello, This is not a strictly sustainable-based question, but as hopefully there are lots of other smaller ethical fashion companies on he…

Started by Kate Nowakowski

2 Feb 9, 2009
Reply by Kate Nowakowski

Where to start?

I am really interested in ethical fashion and the way forward and know that I myself don't do enough and want to change that. I am really b…

Started by Sian Toon

0 Jan 28, 2009

Anything interesting at Amsterdam Fashion Week?

Hi ya! Just joined. Anyone else here from The Netherlands, pref. Amsterdam? Was wondering if anyone has any tips for this years Amsterdam F…

Started by Justine

4 Jan 23, 2009
Reply by Justine

Ethical Fashion

This site has been set up to allow people to share ideas, news and resources around ethical fashion. The information on this site is posted…

Started by Ethical Fashion Forum

0 Jan 20, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Ethical Fashion Forum.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service