18-25? Love fashion, technology, food & drink?
Have fun discovering how you can help improve the lives of the people that make the stuff you love. Y4FT2010 – Youth for Fair Trade 2010 – is this year’s ultimate event for young people keen to find out more about Fair Trade.
Some of this year’s event highlights, building on the success of last year’s conference, include:
- Talk to the Experts – Meet the experts and engage in debate with leading figures from organisations including Divine Chocolate and the Fairtrade Foundation
- Slum It – Experience first-hand what it feels like to work in some of the factories that make the clothes we wear
- Fair Tech – The importance of fair trade in manufacturing fashion products and high tech goods and how technologies like social media can be used to promote fair trade campaigns
- Discover your Taste – Sample both Fairtrade and non Fairtrade chocolate, wines, teas, coffees and soft drinks and see which ones you prefer
- Make it Happen – Learn how to convert your school, college or university to Fairtrade.
PLUS films, workshops, food, music, networking and much more…
This 3 day action-packed event is taking place from the 29th to 31st October 2010 at Coventry University.
Don’t miss out on your chance to be a part of this ground-breaking conference and meet like-minded people. Early Bird rates are available until 15th October.
Places are limited so book now! http://www.Y4FT2010.com or call Michelle on +44 (0)24 7652 1260.