When: 25th May 2013
Where: Birmingham’s ThinkTank Museum
‘Achieving supply chain transparency: from compliance to engagement’
Global ethical and sustainability experts Responsible Trade Worldwide host their first, free to attend event debating the benefits of the crucial move from compliance towards transparency and an engaged supply chain by harnessing the worker voice.
This one day event will feature speakers from a number of leading industry representatives and will be a fantastic opportunity to network with like minded peers.
The event topics will include:
- Helping to give workers a voice
- Increasing supply chain transparency
- Empowering your supply chain
- The future of ethical production
Speakers include a selection of the industry’s best ethical and sustainable representatives such as:
- Tamsin Lejenue- Managing Director of The Ethical Fashion Forum
- Louise Herring- Ethical Trading Manager at Sainsburys
- Dionne Harrison- Business and Capability Director at Impactt Limited
For more information and to register for free visit Responsible Trade Worldwide.
Add a Comment